Health & Safety
The Health and Safety Policy of Citius Ltd is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of every employee, subcontractor, client and member of the public.
Citius Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, safe systems of work, safe equipment and procedures in accordance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and all other relevant statutory provisions and codes of practice..
Citius Ltd is committed to the development, maintenance and provision of a safety culture within the company and will strive to:
- Comply with Statutory Legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Inform all employees of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment, safe systems of work and to protect employees & all members of the public.
- Provide information, instruction, training & supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees & others.
- Continuous monitoring of the effectiveness of the company’s health and safety provisions.
- Continuous review of the company Health and Safety Policy and to inform employees and all other relevant parties of any amendments.
Our approach to developing and implementing quality, safety and environmental management systems involves working closely onsite with each client.
This ensures clients have the greatest degree of input and control over the design and development of their system(s).
The end product is a stand-alone or integrated management system which is built around how the business entity currently operates, not around how anyone else thinks your business should be run.
ASafe Solutions are the acting Health and Safety Consultancy firm for Citius Ltd.
ASafe Solutions provide a range of Safety, Training & Environmental Health services to clients across the country and they work alongside Citius to achieve the highest standards of Health and Safety at work with strict adherence to all Health and Safety Authority guidelines.